Ajay Shah, MBA, CPA
As a tax consultant, Ajay helps his clients minimize their taxes while keeping them in full compliance with federal, state, and local tax laws. Using his extensive experience and up-to-date knowledge in individual as well as business taxes, Ajay plans for and prepares his clients’ taxes with a goal of reducing their tax burden as much as legally possible.
Ajay has been a practicing tax professional since 2003. Prior to joining Dhanesha & Associates in 2014, Ajay worked as a tax manager for a boutique CPA firm in Los Angeles, CA for 11 years. Prior to that, Ajay worked on various management positions in corporate finance within financial services industry.
Ajay loves educating his clients about the tax implications of their routine financial decisions and how tax planning can help avoid costly tax mistakes. Ajay moved to Georgia in 2013 and now calls Atlanta his home. He lives with his family in Alpharetta area.
Services / Expertise:
- Individual Tax Planning & Preparation
- Business Tax Planning & Preparation
- Tax Deferral, Reduction and Elimination Strategies
- Tax Credits & Incentives
- Expatriate Tax Preparation and FBAR Filing
- Tax Entity Type Selection
- IRS Representation
Education / Certifications:
- BS in Accounting – Gujarat University (India)
- MBA in Finance – Pune University (India)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- The Community Foundation for Financial Literacy
- Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce
- Atlanta Community Food Bank
Outside the Office:
In his free time, Ajay enjoys playing cricket, watching tennis and soccer, and volunteering for the charitable causes he supports.