Ankit Patel, CPA
Ankit helps small business owners free from tedious tasks of accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and taxes so they can focus on growing their business. Ankit provides reliable financial accounting and reporting services needed for informed business decision-marking and profitable growth.
Ankit has been working in public accounting since 2005. Prior to joining Dhanesha & Associates in 2014, Ankit worked with a regional mid-sized CPA firm in Georgia as an accounting manager for 5 years, and with PWC as a senior associate in their accounting and advisory division for 4 years.
Ankit is an entrepreneur at heart who takes great pride in guiding his small business clients through the unique challenges they face and supporting them in achieving their business goals. Ankit moved from Mumbai India to Atlanta in 2005 and has been a Georgia native and a die-hard University of Georgia Bulldogs fan ever since. Ankit lives with his family in Cumming area.
Services / Expertise:
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Bookkeeping & Payroll Services
- State and Local Taxes
- New Business Formation (Incorporation)
- QuickBooks Consulting
- Business Valuation
- CFO Services
Education / Certifications:
- BS in Business Administration – Gujarat University (India)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Financial Manager (CFM)
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- The Community Foundation for Financial Literacy
- Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Habitat for Humanity
Outside the Office:
In his free time, Ankit enjoys traveling, socializing with his friends and family members, playing chess and pool, watching cricket, and volunteering at local nonprofits and at his son’s school.