Ashwin Dhanesha, CFP®, CFA, CPA, EA
As a CPA and financial advisor, Ashwin helps his clients build and protect wealth, minimize taxes, and plan for retirement. Using his expertise in financial planning, investment, and taxes, Ashwin designs and implements sophisticated financial strategies for his clients’ financial planning needs.
Ashwin has over 20 years of diverse experience within the financial services field. Prior to starting Dhanesha & Associates in 2014, Ashwin worked on various management positions in investment banking, corporate finance, risk management, and public accounting.
Ashwin is passionate about all things finance and loves helping people make smart financial decisions. He enjoys helping his clients organize their financial life and pursue their financial goals. Ashwin has been a Georgia native since 1997 and a Falcons fan ever since. Ashwin lives with his family in Johns Creek area.
Services / Expertise:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Advisory
- Tax Consulting
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- College Funding
- Insurance Planning
Education / Certifications:
- BS in Accounting – Mercer University
- MBA in Finance – Mercer University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
- IRS Enrolled Agent (EA)
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- Certified Financial Planning Board (CFP Board)
- Chartered Financial Analyst Institution (CFA Institute)
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- The Community Foundation for Financial Literacy
- Alpharetta Chamber of Commerce
- Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Habitat for Humanity
- Boy Scouts of America
Outside the Office:
In his free time, Ashwin enjoys playing tennis and pool, watching football and basketball, and volunteering at local nonprofits and at his son’s school.